These terms are legally binding on any use of our services and apply from the time that access or use of any such service has been granted by Uprent. By registering to use any Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service. You are deemed to have agreed to these Terms on behalf of any entity for whom you use the Service.
Services provided by Uprent will evolve over time based upon user feedback. These Terms are not intended to answer every question or address every issue raised by the use of any service provided by Uprent.
- “Uprent” - means UPRENT LTD (Company number 11252852) which is registered in the United Kingdom.
- "Data” - means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.
- "Website” - means the website(s) at the domain www.uprent.com, app.uprent.com or any sub-domain under uprent.com.
- "You” - means the person who registers to use a service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use a service.
- "Service” - means the property management tools and services made available via the Website.
- "Subscriber” - means the person who registers to use any Service, which also includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
- "Invitee” - means any person or entity, other than the Subscriber, that uses the Service with access granted by the Subscriber.
- "Subscription Plan” - means the monthly fee payable by You layed out by the plan you have selected.
2. Use of Services & Software
- the Subscriber determines who is an Invitee and what level of user role access to the relevant properties and Service that Invitee has;
- the Subscriber is responsible for all Invitees’ use of the Service;
- the Subscriber controls each Invitee’s level of access to the relevant properties and Service at all times and can revoke or change an Invitee’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invitee or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- if there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invitee regarding access to any organization or Service, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invitee shall have, if any.
3. Your obligations
- Payment Obligations
An invoice for the Subscription Plan will be issued each month. Uprent will continue invoicing You until this Agreement is terminated either by You or Uprent in accordance with the Termination Clause 8.
All Uprent invoices will be sent to You, or to a Billing Contact whose details are provided by You, by email. Payment of all amounts specified in an invoice must be paid and will be charged from the default payment you have selected. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and duties in addition to the Subscription Plan.
- General Obligations
You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and any notice sent by Uprent or condition posted on the Website. You may use the Service and Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others but if You do so you must ensure that You are authorised to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all terms of this Agreement that apply to You.
4. Uprent Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
5. Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that any results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Uprent, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility.
6. Payment of Fees
Services are available under a range of Subscription Plans with an associated cost for each subscription period (e.g. monthly, annually).
You will select a Subscription Plan during registration for the Services. At the end of your subscription period, your Subscription Plan will automatically renew for a subscription period equal to your prior subscription period unless you provide Uprent with notice of your intent not to renew your Subscription Plan prior to the end of the then-current subscription period.
In the event you cancel your Subscription Plan, no refunds or credits will be provided for partial or unused months of the Services. Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
You agree to pay all fees applicable to your Subscription Plan, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Services. We will invoice the fees due under your Subscription Plan to the preferred payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You acknowledge that the amount invoiced for each renewal period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your Subscription Plan, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorise us to bill you the corresponding amounts. You authorise us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit or debit card in the event that the card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card.
We reserve the right to deactivate your access to the Services for failure to pay applicable fees as described in this Agreement. Uprent has a zero tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit or debit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently banned from using the Service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are stated in Great British Pounds (£).
Refunds may occasionally be offered in other circumstances at the discretion of Uprent
7. Confidentiality and Privacy
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either Uprent or You. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services.
If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof). Further, you agree that Uprent shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the website.
Last updated: 31st July 2019
© 2019 Uprent Ltd.